3rd Semester Review

 

ENGLISH III REVIEW


1.- En tu libreta haz la traducción de las siguientes oraciones


Next summer I am going to buy a new house.

I am quite tired; I will go to bed now.

I believe Laura will like her brand new car.

Look at those guys! They are going to rob the bank.

I promise, I won’t do it again.

I think she will crash my dad’s car.

I talked to John yesterday; we are going to visit you tomorrow.

I am sorry dad; I won’t drink and drive again.

It is really hot in here; I will open the window.

2.- En tu libreta ordena las siguientes oraciones


a) going/do/weekend/you/What/this/to/are/?

b) home/is/Ruth/coming/tonight/not

c) start/What/going/to/we/lunch/at/going

d) have/home/are/to/we/lunch/at/going

e) Sunday/she/to/going/on/to/museum/the/is/go



3.- Complete the sentences with for or since


a) I haven’t visited my cousins __________ Christmas

b) My dad has worked in the same company _________ 10 years

c) I have had a driving license __________ I was 18

d) Jim has been my best friend __________ we were 10

e) I haven’t been to the cinema __________ ages


4.- Mira el video para recordar los modal verbs



5.- Toma evidencia fotográfica y guárdala en tu PDF de parcial





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Las grandes diferencias entre "WILL" y "GOING TO" que tienes que saber.

Adverbs of manner

2ND PERIOD [TAG QUESTIONS]